| ||THE RIDICULOUS COMPARISON I'VE INHERITED|
I used to laugh so hard when I would hear the infomercial of Tom Vu. He had the most amazingly thick Vietnamese accent and he would say, "I a winner! You a loser! Get outta my way!" Even funnier is that my cousin Madeline was his social worker when he came to the U.S., and all of a sudden he's wealthy with a real estate fortune. Now last I heard, he's went to jail.
So I've created my blog and at times I think - I hope I don't come across like this idiot. I mean, a blog to me is like, what happens to me in my daily life and so that's what I put on here. It's a struggle for me, because I like to help others and when I was starting out in wedding photography it really helped for me to find examples of people who did well, so I could feel like well at least there is some hope.
My message is consistent. You can do great in wedding photography, if you know how to merchandise correctly.
I'm always aware of this comparison. When Melissa has her girlfriends over, and we go to Catalina on the HMS Kelowna, I think, wow if I put this on the blog it will look like a Tom Vu clip. And it annoys me so let me make some formal disclosures:
1) I do not choose friends or employees based on looks.
2) If you think you can get rich on foreclosures, just try one and see how trying it is on your patience. They are not easy transactions, as I'll share with you when my ranch closes.
3) I do not have a fountain anywhere at any home.
4) I do not have a Rolls Royce, they are ugly.
5) I do not ever wear "member's only" jackets
6) My english is accent- free.
7) Melissa would never let me be surrounded by bikini babes for a video clip.
8) and most important of all, now is not the time to buy real estate.
CLICK HERE FOR ANNOYING TOM VU VIDEO CLIPS
| ||Posted 4/18/2006 9:28 AM - 1311 Views - 20 eProps - 12 comments|
Give eProps or Post a Comment